LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who has Satoshi mesh that matches factory triangle mesh?

Old 06-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
PeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud of

PeteH's Tacoma Gallery
Who has Satoshi mesh that matches factory triangle mesh?

I have been working an my Satoshi mod for about a week and I'm ready to order some mesh. I have no plans on cutting out the factory triangle pieces so I was wondering if someone could point me to a vendor, member or company that sells mesh that matches the factory stuff?
Thanks
Old 06-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
The plastic side covers?
Old 06-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Contact HomerTaco. He is a satoshi mesh expert and retailer.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
R.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: US Navy Seabees
Name: RJ
R.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Contact HomerTaco. He is a satoshi mesh expert and retailer.
^^^ This

Try this link. I believe his Mesh #3 matches. Awesome guy to do business with!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...mesh-sale.html
Old 06-13-2011, 04:58 AM   #7
PeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud of

PeteH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
^^^ This

Try this link. I believe his Mesh #3 matches. Awesome guy to do business with!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...mesh-sale.html

I have spoken with him. He said his mesh is similar but bigger, so if I can't find something a bit smaller then I will order from him
Old 06-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #9
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I have Triangle mesh to match my Satoshi Mesh.

My mesh matches the entire front end of the truck.