Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!

Old 04-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #41
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't we finish off ALL the factory colors in different threads? This way everybody could see what their truck would look like with different mods on them. Because a mod on my truck may not look as good as that same mod on, lets say Indigo blue. What do you guys think? I'll start one for Barcelona red.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:08 PM   #43
FTEMAN is on a distinguished road

FTEMAN's Tacoma Gallery
My Indigo

Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-p1040651.jpg  
Old 04-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #44
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytaco View Post

Sweet looking rig brother, and is that a 47' RE-rightable in the backround??
Old 04-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #45
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
My turck. (not going to be looking like this for long anymore)
Btw, good ideea on the color coordinated truck pic. threads....you know that had to be a woman behind this
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-001.jpg   Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-004.jpg   Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-006.jpg  
Old 04-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #46
JWWPHOTO is on a distinguished road
JWWPHOTO's Tacoma Gallery
Here is Jeff's 2008 DBL Cab Taco...

I added an "Advanved Cover" 4 Panel Cover, and a locking tailgate latch..

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-dscn0065.jpg  
Old 04-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #47
adkevos is a jewel in the roughadkevos is a jewel in the roughadkevos is a jewel in the rough

adkevos's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Access Cab
Front and rear locking ARB's
3" OME lift
TRD wheels with 33" BFG's
Modified double cab roof rack
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-cimg5131.jpg  
Old 04-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #48
no_werries will become famous soon enough

no_werries's Tacoma Gallery
Color even looks good when its dirty, and it better, cause my trucks always dirty! N I like it that way!!

Old 04-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #49
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
I think the indigo ink is the best color that toyota has offered. Here is mine...

Old 04-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #50
adkevos is a jewel in the roughadkevos is a jewel in the roughadkevos is a jewel in the rough

adkevos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
I must know more about that roof rack, more pics or a write up would be awesome really want something like this.
I did write it up.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ccess-cab.html
Old 04-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #51
squiggy is on a distinguished road
squiggy's Tacoma Gallery
here's mine
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-img_1092.jpg  
Old 05-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #52
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Can I join in?A few pics of my IIP.

Old 05-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #53
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Nice pics!
Old 05-04-2009, 01:31 PM   #54
IndigoBlue2006 is on a distinguished road

IndigoBlue2006's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my baby. 2006 SR5 V6. TRD Special Edition Gunmetal FJ wheels with Toyo Open Country HTs in 265-70-16. I love it.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #56
fuzznuts is on a distinguished road

Army: grease monkey 63B
fuzznuts's Tacoma Gallery

heres my new and stock 2006 TRD sport
Old 05-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #57
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
OT, but ya know, the more I see pics of Tacos with running boards, the more I realize how much they add to the overall body style. Almost like a ground effects package. I'm gonna have to look into those for myself...
Old 05-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #58
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
the powder coating where they attach to the truck on my is coming off, not a fan of how it looks but you don't see that unless your looking right to it though, still think they look alot better on the truck than off, plus chicks need a way to get in, haha
Old 05-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #59
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASH View Post
I think the indigo ink is the best color that toyota has offered. Here is mine...

Without Question However I do like the Super White and BSP
Old 05-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #60
oahutaco is on a distinguished road
Army: E5,411 ENGINEERS,CHARLIE COMPANY
oahutaco's Tacoma Gallery
i agree on the color, these are the only pic's i could find of my truck.