Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #582
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Trucks looking great man!
thanks!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #583
btdawgs10 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: volunteer firefighter
btdawgs10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kropper View Post
You got it:
5100's, BFG 265/75/16 AT KO's Wrapped around A/R Trench rims

What are your 5100s set at?
Old 03-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #584
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Front bumper ands winch still need to be installed, but here she is anyway

Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-33_mg_7380.jpg  
Old 03-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #585
farbio615 is on a distinguished road
Army: 11B  enough said
Name: Adam
farbio615's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same soft top. Who makes the Steel cage that goes around it allowing you to use the space above the topper
Old 03-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #586
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
I made it for myself. I have an awesome shop at my house.

It matches the height of my factory roof racks. Makes carrying canoes, metal, lumber, etc pretty easy.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #587
cbe513 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
cbe513's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Finally a nice day for some pics

Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-_dsc0027.jpg  
Old 03-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #588
Carpentry is on a distinguished road
Army: 1/75
Carpentry's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone seen an Indigo Ink Taco w/ a gloss black hard topper on it? I was thinking that it would look SWEEET!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #589
bjsurveyor is on a distinguished road

bjsurveyor's Tacoma Gallery
Black Cap

This is actually color coded to a black '05 DC. A friend of mine sold it to me when he sold his Taco for a 5th Gen 4R. I was going to have it painted to match my Taco, but the black has really grown on me. And, I only have it on in the winter, so it's not a big deal.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #592
Carpentry is on a distinguished road
Army: 1/75
Carpentry's Tacoma Gallery
BJSurveyor- I like it, but it didnt POP like i thought it would. I bet it was the lighting though, those indigo ink's have a mind of their own.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:59 AM   #593
bjsurveyor is on a distinguished road

bjsurveyor's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't mind the black, and since it's only on there for the winter months it's not really worth it to me to have it painted to match the Indigo... at least not at this point. That's $$ that will be used toward my RTT!! Now, if it was red or white or some other extreme contrast... she would get painted!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:19 AM   #594
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
Front bumper ands winch still need to be installed, but here she is anyway

quite the rig you got going on here!

you should bring the rig out to moab this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbe513 View Post
Finally a nice day for some pics
that's a lotta awesome in that photo!

ideally i'd like to get my hands on a '07 gsxr 750 dark blue & black..they had a nice indigo blue and black combo that year that would match the truck nicely
Old 03-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #595

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
quite the rig you got going on here!

you should bring the rig out to moab this year!

Thanks man! My front plate bumper and winch are installed, just finishing up some detail work. It looks a little better now

I am headed to Utah this April, gonna be there the week of the 15th. Its his spring break so perfect time for a family trip.

I was looking at the Grand Staircase area, I am always open to suggestions.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #596
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
Thanks man! My front plate bumper and winch are installed, just finishing up some detail work. It looks a little better now

I am headed to Utah this April, gonna be there the week of the 15th. Its his spring break so perfect time for a family trip.

I was looking at the Grand Staircase area, I am always open to suggestions.

staircase has some amazing things to see there...

we're heading down to explore zion narrows, coyote buttes and antelope canyon in SW UT/NW AZ at the end of may...

tons of slot canyons in the staircase though
Old 03-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #597

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
staircase has some amazing things to see there...

we're heading down to explore zion narrows, coyote buttes and antelope canyon in SW UT/NW AZ at the end of may...

tons of slot canyons in the staircase though
I will look up some of those places. I am hoping teh weather will be good in mid-april. I want to see awesome sights, check out rock art, Anasazi ruins and dinosaur stuff.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #598
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Out at the local OHV park
Old 04-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #599
LoSTaCo is on a distinguished road

Name: Los
LoSTaCo's Tacoma Gallery

Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-image.jpg
Old 04-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #600
Listen here HEY!
Jtom05 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jarad