Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!

Old 04-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #601
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine!
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-_dsc0016small.jpg  
Old 04-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #602
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Another pic

One more pic, the color is better in this one.
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-_dsc000a8.jpg  
Old 04-29-2013, 07:01 PM   #604

Recker's Tacoma Gallery
NICE AR! I need to give mine a shine.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #607

Recker's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the reg cabs too. Just lost my 2000 reg cab taco to the frame rust, starting over with this one. Had to have a reg cab and a stick...enough room for me, my dog and my kayak LOL. That is all that counts!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #609

Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Nice talking to you too AR. No kidding on the rust, I'm paranoid about it now and am looking into either getting the frame sprayed or doing it myself. Keep the pics coming and I'll share mine as I go too.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:31 AM   #611
bjsurveyor is on a distinguished road

bjsurveyor's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome... I can't wait to get my RTT mounted. The rack and weather are the only things holding me up. Just bought it this Spring, and our weather isn't there yet. (we have snow in the forecast this week) I could do a really basic rack, but I have an idea for one that I think would work great. Once I get it done, I'll post some pics.

Nice trucks, everyone. The standard cabs are pretty sweet, but just not room in them for me.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:13 AM   #612
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Utah trip couple weeks ago.

Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-utah1.jpg   Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-utah2.jpg  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #613
HawaiiGirl is on a distinguished road
HawaiiGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet photos, I love Indigo Ink!!! Here's mine, it needs some waxing!
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo Ink Taco's pics here!!-indigoink.jpg  
Old 07-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #614
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery

06 DCSB, sr5 prerunner. I haven't even driven it yet as I'm in Afghanistan. First up will be 265 Duratracs, SCS F5 wheels, and eibach/5100 lift.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:58 AM   #615
farbio615 is on a distinguished road
Army: 11B  enough said
Name: Adam
farbio615's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattN View Post

06 DCSB, sr5 prerunner. I haven't even driven it yet as I'm in Afghanistan. First up will be 265 Duratracs, SCS F5 wheels, and eibach/5100 lift.

stay safe brother!!! I also bought my Taco while in Afghanistan but got med vac out so I got to see it three months before I thought I would. You will love the feeling you get when you open the garage
Old 07-17-2013, 03:24 AM   #616
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh what a feeling!

<jump>
Old 07-17-2013, 05:55 AM   #618
bjsurveyor is on a distinguished road

bjsurveyor's Tacoma Gallery
That's not just regular... Nice FJ wheels. What do those look like from the front? How's the offset?
Old 07-17-2013, 06:03 AM   #619
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrPebkac View Post
Just a regular Indigo ink
Really sweet rig! Like the FJ's
Old 07-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #620
UrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant future
Name: David
UrPebkac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjsurveyor View Post
That's not just regular... Nice FJ wheels. What do those look like from the front? How's the offset?
Thanks , I will get a pic of the offset for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Really sweet rig! Like the FJ's
Thank you, I found them on CL for $300 for 5 down in Ky. Perfect shape too.