Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

sold the tacoma... and got this. hope i made a good choice

Old 06-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
sold the tacoma... and got this. hope i made a good choice

well i ended selling the tacoma and got a 2007 fj cruiser. so far i put a small lift, rims, tires and other little goodies. just put a arb full bumper replacement. i got a good pic of it but cant get the format right. well at least i stayed in the toyota family!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Not a fan of the rims but FJs are badass. Congrats man.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice! Welcome to the FJ Club! Damn you and your racklessness. I want to get rid of my rack.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man. here in south georgia xd's are becoming very popular in the past couple of months. pluss i got a great deal on the package!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Not a fan of the rims but FJs are badass. Congrats man.
X2, Nice rig!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rooster View Post
thanks man. here in south georgia xd's are becoming very popular in the past couple of months. pluss i got a great deal on the package!
Yeah popular or not I don't like them. Just saying.

First mod should be:

I think Lucrum went out of business though.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #9
Banned
Haha. Seriously? Someone has hemorrhoids.

sold the tacoma... and... 06-14-2011 08:14 PM not a fan of your bitchass but atleast you have a tacoma tool, by the the way the fj is way more badass than your joke

No name either. Sorry you don't like my opinion.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:31 PM   #10
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm in the minority here but FJ's have always looked like wannabe hummers to me (and anything but the original humvee-style hummers are garbage if you ask me). I think they are just too flashy for my tastes.

But getting a new car is always exciting so way to go!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
i think it looks badass man, i got a tacoma because i needed the bed but if not i would have picked the FJ. To the person saying that a fj looks like a hummer, Who gives a flyin fuck, original hummers are more capable than most any other truck on the market.....
Old 06-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
FJs are badass!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #13
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for FJ's! and +1 for Monsters!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #15
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
I know I'm in the minority here but FJ's have always looked like wannabe hummers to me (and anything but the original humvee-style hummers are garbage if you ask me). I think they are just too flashy for my tastes.

But getting a new car is always exciting so way to go!
Glad you realize you're in the minority. Anyone who thinks the FJ is a hummer wannabe doesn't know enough about vehicles to have an opinion worth anything. A kid I went to high school filled my truck up (like NJ, we can't pump our own gas in OR) and asked me if my FJ was a hummer copy and if it qualified as a "Gas guzzler." Pure ignorance.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #16
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
Glad you realize you're in the minority. Anyone who thinks the FJ is a hummer wannabe doesn't know enough about vehicles to have an opinion worth anything. A kid I went to high school filled my truck up (like NJ, we can't pump our own gas in OR) and asked me if my FJ was a hummer copy and if it qualified as a "Gas guzzler." Pure ignorance.
Ignorance yes, but I too think the FJ resembles a hummer in body style. It's squat and wide.

No need to be ragging on someone for their personal opinion and tastes.

To the OP. Not me first choice of vehicle, but congrats to you. I'm sure you will love it.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #17
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Ignorance yes, but I too think the FJ resembles a hummer in body style. It's squat and wide.

No need to be ragging on someone for their personal opinion and tastes.

To the OP. Not me first choice of vehicle, but congrats to you. I'm sure you will love it.
Eh I was just returning it to the guy ragging on the OP. He'll get over it. Wouldn't be the worst thing that's happened on this site.

Hummer didn't invent the squat and wide body style.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #18
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Good decision. I soon will be getting an Fj myself.. Maybe next year.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #19
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Haha. Seriously? Someone has hemorrhoids.

sold the tacoma... and... 06-14-2011 08:14 PM not a fan of your bitchass but atleast you have a tacoma tool, by the the way the fj is way more badass than your joke

No name either. Sorry you don't like my opinion.
imagine that.... you're getting a lot of heat scores around here... maybe it's the shit you say?

obviously I'm not the only one
Old 06-14-2011, 10:55 PM   #20
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the new truck