Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who has the most bad ass TACOMA on this site?

Old 06-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #41
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
def not me, my truck sucks

Old 06-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #42
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I guess no one saw my /end thread.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #43
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
blackhawke88
Old 06-17-2011, 06:45 PM   #46
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiGNkBG6eAg
Old 06-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #47
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
IMO - Anton (Aka all.on.black)

Old 06-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #49
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Okay...

2nd Gen SASed....awsumdc...

2nd Gen Expo Style/All-Around truck...all.on.black...

2nd Gen Long Travel...well I dunno...there's a few now, all equally badass...

Special K...

Blackhawke88

MJP2...

in2nite...

2nd Gen...6" Lift...tacoridinhigh...

1st Gen Long Travel...also a few...

nelson18matt...

amaes...

1st Gen SASed...yotabeast505...

SOMEONE POST UP THE FOLLOWING...

B/A - 1st Gen Expo Style Rig

B/A - 1st Gen 6" Lift
Old 06-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #50
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dont forget about in2nite!

Old 06-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #51
JeenyusSB is a name known to allJeenyusSB is a name known to allJeenyusSB is a name known to allJeenyusSB is a name known to allJeenyusSB is a name known to allJeenyusSB is a name known to all

JeenyusSB's Tacoma Gallery
Mine cause it has a mustache

Old 06-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #52
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I didn't forget...
Old 06-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #53
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen LT is Mike's by a long shot.

that thing is insane.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #54
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Still don't................neener

sent from my non iphone
Lol.

sent from my keyboard that is connected to my computer that is connected to the internet
Old 06-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #55
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
amaes...

He bought his truck that way so that doesn't count IMO

I'm a believer of "BUILT NOT BOUGHT"...

My hats off to the guy that built it though
Old 06-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #56
Max's Canadian Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
He bought his truck that way so that doesn't count IMO

I'm a believer of BUILT NOT BOUGHT...
I dunno, but if someone else does the work for you (not saying you do this or anything) but you pay for it did you technically "build" it? or buy it?
Old 06-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #57

Quote:
I dunno, but if someone else does the work for you (not saying you do this or anything) but you pay for it did you technically "build" it? or buy it?
Hmmm...what I meant is if the vehicle is stock and you buy the stuff you want on it and put forth the effort to customize it the way you want it, thats built. If you buy a vehicle with a bunch of shit on it already and take the credit thats bought....

Edit:

and I can install my own stuff just fine for the most part and if not Chris4x4 usually guides me lol
Old 06-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #59
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Sorry its my tapatalk sig.....it does it automatically.

sent from my non iphone
Yeah I set mine up on TW to say:

sent from my keyboard that is connected to my computer that is connected to the internet
Old 06-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #60
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
IMO - Anton (Aka all.on.black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I very much like that truck as well...^^^
Quote:
Okay...

2nd Gen SASed....awsumdc...

2nd Gen Expo Style/All-Around truck...all.on.black...

2nd Gen Long Travel...well I dunno...there's a few now, all equally badass...

Special K...

Blackhawke88

MJP2...

in2nite...

2nd Gen...6" Lift...tacoridinhigh...

1st Gen Long Travel...also a few...

nelson18matt...

amaes...

1st Gen SASed...yotabeast505...

SOMEONE POST UP THE FOLLOWING...

B/A - 1st Gen Expo Style Rig

B/A - 1st Gen 6" Lift