I am approaching the 60K miles mark, and as I do everything myself ...
So here is what I have done so far:
- lube drive shafts
- change front & rear diff fluids (M1 75W90 synth gear lube)
- changed engine air filter & cabin air filter
this is what I am planning on doing next week:
- change engine oil & filter
- change manual transmission oil with redline MT-90 (first change)
- change transfer case fluid with redline MT-90 (first change)
That's about it. No spark plugs, I put in Iridiums at 42K miles. Should be good for another 60K miles at least.
Is there anything else I should be doing?