Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Carbon Vinyl interior accents and Pics after detail

Old 06-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
05xr is on a distinguished road
05xr's Tacoma Gallery
Carbon Vinyl interior accents and Pics after detail

Saw a couple people messing around with the 3m di-noc and wanted to give it a try. Turned out pretty nice. Also, I was tired of looking at the airbag switch on the dash, so I filled and painted that while I was at it. I'd never liked the carbon fiber look before, but it makes things feel a little sportier when sitting inside. What do you think?

Felt like I had to show the exterior of the truck some love too. I spent 3 days on the paint. Wash, clay, compound, polish, wax, wax, wax.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
nice!! I as well have put some carbon fiber on the interior n on the front of my truck
Old 06-19-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
that looks hot man!
Old 06-19-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty good. Definitely better then painting it.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #6
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 06-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #9
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
i like it, where did you get it?
Old 06-19-2011, 11:59 PM   #10
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
TRDChris's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man... I have also used carbon fiber vinyl in my interior
Old 06-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #11
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
That looks bad ass. Good work. Got a link to purchase the vinyl?
Old 06-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #12
Look'n like a fool with your pants on the ground..
shane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedshane100700 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Engineer, MSG (SMI, ROTC)
shane100700's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee1284 View Post
That looks bad ass. Good work. Got a link to purchase the vinyl?
x2- I have only seen stock configuration, I know you have an xr but does anyone know anywhere that carries the vinyl in an aftermarket configuration for the dash? (i.e. single/double din)
Old 06-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #14
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
looks pretty bad ass ... did you do the door panels as well? pics if you did please thanks
I actually wanna try doing the door panels soon
Old 06-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #15
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
I actually wanna try doing the door panels soon

was just lookin thru your gallery to see pics of yours =) ... i like the carbon fiber map light/temp gauge wrap. was it DIY project?
Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Im not a huge fan of carbon(to rice for me) but that looks awesome.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #17
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
was just lookin thru your gallery to see pics of yours =) ... i like the carbon fiber map light/temp gauge wrap. was it DIY project?
Yup, had a big roll of it n I got bored that's also what I got in the front of my truck for the evo mod
Old 06-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #18
SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND
808StateTacoma is on a distinguished road

808StateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. Nice job!
Old 06-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #19
lwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to all
lwszabo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome....but your stereo looks even better! What model is that???
Old 06-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #20
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
looks factory, nice job.. +5 hp!