Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any new mod ideas

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #21
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I like the black piece around the tailgate handle. Where is that from?
ebay
Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #22
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusc View Post
the gill i basically jus ordered a piece of mesh nd cut out the the middle part of the old grill its prolly cost me about $70 to do it. nd the headlights i got them off of ebay but i bought new halo ccfls and te light strip cause from ebay there crap
yeah. sorry should have explained my post better. i was wondering wear you got the carbon fiber part? NOT the mesh insert.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #23
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserted1 View Post
that whole truck looks like it got in a fight with 3m Carbon fiber tape and lost...
thnks for the compliment
Old 07-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #24
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
hey, whats it say on the drivers side lower middle panel?
Old 07-12-2011, 09:39 AM   #25
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
already put it in

new wheels for sure
scrap the bull bar
black out the middle of the bumper from the valance to the grille
HID fogs
black out the fog housings
make the gas tank door red again
take apart headlights and paint the chrome black
tonneau cover
electric sliding rear window mod

just to name a few
Old 07-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #26

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
yeah. sorry should have explained my post better. i was wondering wear you got the carbon fiber part? NOT the mesh insert.
thts jus carbon fiber vinyl
Old 07-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #27

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
hey, whats it say on the drivers side lower middle panel?
to punish and enslave...
Old 07-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #29
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thts jus carbon fiber vinyl
oh ok cool.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #30
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thnks for the compliment
people will always criticize no matter what! i like it think about dropping it!
Old 07-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #32
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with making the fuel tank door red, just kinda sticks out.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #33
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
to punish and enslave...
Thats f*cking Amazing!! Where did you get those??
Old 07-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #34

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
people will always criticize no matter what! i like it think about dropping it!
i want to lift it but its a i4 5 lug
Old 07-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #35
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i want to lift it but its a i4 5 lug

oh you're a 5 lug? disregard those wheels then...find a 5 lug in those styles
Old 07-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #36
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
schleygo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea im actually going to had subs to the back door panels kind of been holding off on wiring it good

Get those wires taken care of, nothing but trouble with all of them exposed. Take care of that. Plus it looks like garbage.

But I did read your warning label
Old 07-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #37

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Thats f*cking Amazing!! Where did you get those??
ebay look up decpticon decals there real cheap

Products Discussed in this Thread