Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any new mod ideas

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Any new mod ideas

first time posting.. i have a 2006 tacoma I-4 access cab....need some mod ideas ive done alot to truck need some new ideas.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
wow nice truck! if i were you ide paint that chrome trim on the rims red
Old 06-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Clean up those wires, finish your iPad install .. Bhlm ... Get rid of bull bar , hood scoop insert , tint windows, plenty more mods to do .. I can't tell if your going with street or off road on ur truck but u got some nice mods so far (check out cheap mod thread )
Old 06-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
^agree and paint the top part of the bumper black, the part right above the valence, it would tie everything together
Old 06-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Tw while u drive
Old 06-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
wow nice truck! if i were you ide paint that chrome trim on the rims red
thnks!!!
Actually looking at getting some new rims... any suggestions??
Old 06-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #8

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
Clean up those wires .. Bhlm ... Get rid of bull bar
yea im actually going to had subs to the back door panels kind of been holding off on wiring it good
Old 06-20-2011, 05:50 PM   #9

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
...and watch videos and movies while you drive. That would be cool.
i have it hooked up to where i can watch videos movies anything really and bluetooth of course for my iphone
Old 06-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #10

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Clean up those wires, finish your iPad install .. Bhlm ... Get rid of bull bar , hood scoop insert , tint windows, plenty more mods to do .. I can't tell if your going with street or off road on ur truck but u got some nice mods so far (check out cheap mod thread )
yea im holding off on the ipad install till i get the new subs.... hood scoop insert is a big pain in the A** cost 100 something at the dealer and is sealed off im not to sure if i want to make it off road yet but u gotta love them on tacomas!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #11
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for the bump. but wear did you get you grill? i like the carbon fiber look. and wear did you get you head lights?
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #12
Does this look like spit to you?
Large Farva will become famous soon enough

Name: Who's Barry Badrinath?
Large Farva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed! You've got like a hybrid or something here... I agree with this guy. Pick a direction to go first, then add some new mods.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #13

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
sorry for the bump. but wear did you get you grill? i like the carbon fiber look. and wear did you get you head lights?
the gill i basically jus ordered a piece of mesh nd cut out the the middle part of the old grill its prolly cost me about $70 to do it. nd the headlights i got them off of ebay but i bought new halo ccfls and te light strip cause from ebay there crap
Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
im not really into dropped trucks. but i think if you took off the bullbar and dropped it it would look bad ass
Old 07-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #15
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Fix ur scoop... Invest your money in something that has return...? My .02
Old 07-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #16
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I like the black piece around the tailgate handle. Where is that from?
Old 07-12-2011, 12:14 AM   #17
Hellion
Deserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Corey
Deserted1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Deserted1
that whole truck looks like it got in a fight with 3m Carbon fiber tape and lost...
Old 07-12-2011, 12:23 AM   #18
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Put a Rolls Royce grille on it.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #19
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
What is the black on your roof?
Old 07-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #20

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Fix ur scoop... Invest your money in something that has return...? My .02
already put it in

Products Discussed in this Thread