Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What is the best option to improve ride with 3" spacer lift

Old 06-21-2011, 03:37 AM   #1
clankey is on a distinguished road

Army: Combat eng
clankey's Tacoma Gallery
What is the best option to improve ride with 3" spacer lift

So I have looked all over the posts and can't quite find what I am looking for.

Here is what I am wondering:

I have a 2010 double cab long box TRD Sport and installed a Tuff Country 3" spacer lift with rear leaf. I have not had any issues with it and love the look. I am now wondering what my options are for making the ride a little better.

Can I keep the rear leaf and just get a different shock/spring setup in the front?

Help me out TW experts. =)
Old 06-21-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
clankey is on a distinguished road

Army: Combat eng
clankey's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the best place to buy them online? I am in Newfoundland Canada. Not many options here.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
getpsycho is on a distinguished road
getpsycho's Tacoma Gallery
I just buy a OME complete kit from ouipack in Montreal. They are the ARB distributor in Canada. Great price and service.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:31 AM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I cut my exhaust off and am trying to make it quieter. Anyone helpz me???

I've looked over all the posts, really I haz!
Old 06-21-2011, 04:35 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I cut my exhaust off and am trying to make it quieter. Anyone helpz me???

I've looked over all the posts, really I haz!
Sure, bring it on over, we'll fix it right up.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:36 AM   #6
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Sure, bring it on over, we'll fix it right up.