LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Won't go into Reverse, 1st, 3rd or 5th

Old 06-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #21
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Thank you sir. Yeah i wish i had the money.

[QUOTE=Gigi515;3345386]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sechsgang View Post

see above
Thanks

I guess im going to take it into a transmission shop tomorrow... thanks everyone for the help.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #22
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Update: Went to a transshop and they quoted me 1200 bucks, i was like yeah right. I went to toyota and they found parts of the urd ss that were not allowing the truck to shift. Anyway cost me 110$ for the "inspection fee." Anyway gotta give props to Anderson Toyota of Havasu, AZ. They could of charged me out the ass. I knew i should of looked into the trans with a flashlight haha. Anyway its all good now except i just blew my serpentine belt off, :\

Thanks for the help everyone!!!
Old 06-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #23
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, cheap fix.

Don't think I'm going to install my URD now. May post it on BST.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #24

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Awesome, cheap fix.

Don't think I'm going to install my URD now. May post it on BST.

I just wish i would of looked down in there with a flashlight...

TRD SS here i come!!
Old 06-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #25
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you got it figured out. The TRD SS is nice.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #26
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
The truck really shifts pretty damn easy. I don't really wanna increase my odds of breakage for a bit of an increase in 'sporty feel'.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #27
SLOdrive
SLOdrive is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
SLOdrive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Thanks for the help everybody.

Update: I removed the URD SS this morning hoping that was the problem. It wasn't. Oil has been checked and is fine. 2nd 4th and 6th work fine. 1, 3, 5 worked on and off this morning, i havn't been able to get reverse to work at all this morning...
I think you are describing a neutral gate issue (1st, 3rd, 5th are a problem but 2nd, 4th and 6th are available). I can get all forward gears but sometimes have difficulty getting the lever far enough to the car's left to find the slot to push forward for reverse. I think this may also be a neutral gate issue.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:36 PM   #28
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
what parts of the URD SS were "broken"? As I have one be nice to know.