Notices

Help - LEER 122

Old 06-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
badung is on a distinguished road
Name: Lee
badung's Tacoma Gallery
Help - LEER 122

Hi..
what do you guys think about leer 122, someone selling it for 900 installed already. is this a good price? or should i go for something else? thanks
Old 06-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Leer's are great. That looks like a nice cap. $900 is cheap! Is that off of Craigslist or something? Because my Leer 100XR installed was closer to $1800.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
badung's Tacoma Gallery
yah.. i ask leer dealer around.. the price for that cap going to be 1700 + tax and installation... m still debating because of the height of that...
Old 06-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I don't remember seeing a 122 model , is it a cab height type ?
Old 06-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
I think that if its in good shape that is a great deal. I got my Leer 180 with roof racks for that much but they are 1800+ new. I would go for it if you want a cap and that style is what you are looking for.

Hard
Old 06-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
personally that cap is too old looking just not flowing with the truck
Old 06-23-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
badung's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it is the high type.. i'm thinking of using it for road trip. This is gonna be my project for the summer.