Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 06:32 AM   #681
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
What about this one?? Lot cheaper??
http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/fl...px#productlist

Your AWESOME!! Thanks for the info as I will order that now!! Also thanks for the given info on the predrilled holes I was a little concerned about all of that being I failed to ask him before I purchased it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I know this question wasn't directed towards me but .....

http://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Access...itch/8802.html

And he pre cuts everything u need including the licences plate light holes, the trailer plug in with predrilled holes to bolt it on, and 2 holes on the bottom side to connect your safety chains to
Old 04-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #682
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
What about this one?? Lot cheaper??
http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/fl...px#productlist

Your AWESOME!! Thanks for the info as I will order that now!! Also thanks for the given info on the predrilled holes I was a little concerned about all of that being I failed to ask him before I purchased it.
Yeah that's perfect. I just googled it and threw up the first link it gave me. And no problem man. Yeah he includes everything u need. No worries on your end
Old 04-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #683
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet!!! Im pumped and will post pics up as soon as I receive it, paint and install the bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yeah that's perfect. I just googled it and threw up the first link it gave me. And no problem man. Yeah he includes everything u need. No worries on your end
Old 04-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #684
Baja1981 is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlus
Baja1981's Tacoma Gallery
I got to do something with ma Taco, i love the Road Armor
Old 05-01-2013, 06:40 AM   #685
War Eagle!!

The Road Armor looks good to me as well, but for the price HELL NO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja1981 View Post
I got to do something with ma Taco, i love the Road Armor
Old 05-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #686
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pelfreybilt needs to be added to the OP

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-off-road.html
Old 05-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #687
MagneticTaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: AT2
Name: Kiel
MagneticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. Lots of options, Which one to chose!!!!?
Old 05-02-2013, 04:23 AM   #688
Baja1981 is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlus
Baja1981's Tacoma Gallery
What are they going for?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #689
War Eagle!!

$1,600 and up for the Road Armor plus shipping
Bruteforce has a great bumper close to $750 shipped (rear bumper). Also depends on what all you want on it.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #690
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
$1,600 and up for the Road Armor plus shipping
Bruteforce has a great bumper close to $750 shipped (rear bumper). Also depends on what all you want on it.
x2 Brute Force can't be beat
Old 05-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #691
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett C View Post
build style reminds me of a ranch hand
Old 05-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #692
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
This one is from Trail Gear, http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-front-bumpers

Old 05-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #694
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
seems like that winch carrier portion (and the flat pieces below) would catch on all kinds of shit.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #695
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
that TG bumper.... man.... i donno about that one
Old 05-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #696
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
seems like that winch carrier portion (and the flat pieces below) would catch on all kinds of shit.
For less than 500 bucks, I would think a local shop could replace that with a skid, TG wont modify their design, already asked haha.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #697
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
For less than 500 bucks, I would think a local shop could replace that with a skid, TG wont modify their design, already asked haha.
But for $250 more you could get a way better built product Better approach angle, less weight, better body lines, and overall a better fit. TBO, I think they wasted their time on this bumper.... To each his own though...
Old 05-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
But for $250 more you could get a way better built product Better approach angle, less weight, better body lines, and overall a better fit. TBO, I think they wasted their time on this bumper.... To each his own though...
Not hurting my feelings, I'd rather have the hybrid like you have anyway. I just didn't see these guys on the list.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:22 AM   #699
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Not hurting my feelings, I'd rather have the hybrid like you have anyway. I just didn't see these guys on the list.

Word, well If someone is broke they know where to buy a bumper, i liked it without the stinger. Looks a lot smoother

Products Discussed in this Thread