Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #781
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABAJA View Post
Guys...I'm really digging the road armor front and rear bumpers. The one I really like is showing to be from 2006-2011, while my Baja is a 2013. Does anyone have this bumper on a 12-13 model?

Road Armor Front Bumper
The previous page before this one has some comments on that bumper. Not alot of fans of it on here but it's your money.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #782
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Holy shit dude!!! Not worried about bashing that thing in?? What's the thickness of the metal? And you must have paid a fortune for it.

I know the bruteforce hybrid weighs in right at #90
Not at all... The whole thing is 1/4" aluminum plate. I've pulled and/or been an anchor point for several recoveries with zero issues.

I also took out a trailer hitch on a suburban the day after I first installed it.

I paid around 1K total.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #783
SABAJA is on a distinguished road
Air Force: AFSOC
SABAJA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
The previous page before this one has some comments on that bumper. Not alot of fans of it on here but it's your money.
Thanks Grimm Ill take a look. I was going to just get a guard but it seems those are useless and cause more extensive damage than if it wasn't there.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #784
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Not at all... The whole thing is 1/4" aluminum plate. I've pulled and/or been an anchor point for several recoveries with zero issues.

I also took out a trailer hitch on a suburban the day after I first installed it.

I paid around 1K total.
Oh nice! Hmmm well I know aluminum is strong but its also very malleable so I just figure it would dent pretty easy even being 1/4". And that price is def cheaper then I thought. That's cool
Old 07-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #785
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
front valance

does anyone know where i can find the write up for making a front pre runner style plastic valance bumper?
Old 07-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #786
lovemytaco. is on a distinguished road
lovemytaco.'s Tacoma Gallery
my ARB. just did a little mod

===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only-1003264_10201713592468674_479470442_n.jpg

===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only-998506_10201713591748656_1833463116_n.jpg

===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only-263297_10201713591028638_914994539_n.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1373832013
Old 07-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #787
toyotacrawlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Trip
toyotacrawlin's Tacoma Gallery
My GF is wanting a plate bumper for her 07 tacoma.... She's narrowed it down between All Pro's Apex Bumper and Demello's plate bumper... anybody have any good or bad info about them??

Thanks
Old 07-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #788
andrewcarey44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
andrewcarey44's Tacoma Gallery
Selling Front Brute Force Hybrid Bumper (Utah)

I have come across rough times and am unfortunately selling my Brute Force Hybrid. Billy did an awesome job on this bad boy. I live in Salt Lake City and am selling it for $700. It has been on my truck less then 1 month. I just rattle canned it btw. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text. 801-541-9339
Attached Thumbnails
===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only-20130612_151542.jpg   ===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only-20130611_201336.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 05:05 AM   #789
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotacrawlin View Post
My GF is wanting a plate bumper for her 07 tacoma.... She's narrowed it down between All Pro's Apex Bumper and Demello's plate bumper... anybody have any good or bad info about them??

Thanks
I wrote something about the demello bumper on the page before this. Maybe he just got a poorly put together bumper and every other one is high quality. Not sure though
Old 07-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #790
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks
If its just for looks either one is fine. If its for off roading and crawling both aren't the best.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #791
toyotacrawlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Trip
toyotacrawlin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
If its just for looks either one is fine. If its for off roading and crawling both aren't the best.
Its going to be for looks and off road.. what do you think is the best then?
Old 07-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #793
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its going to be for looks and off road.. what do you think is the best then?
I have a Pelfreybilt and I like it, BruteForce is also nice
Old 07-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #794
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I have a Pelfreybilt and I like it, BruteForce is also nice
x2. If I had to do it again, I would've got a Pelfreybilt. Tyler (Pelfreybilt owner) just didn't have the 2005-2011 out yet when I ordered and I hadn't really heard of him yet so I got a Demello.

Not really anything wrong with the Demello, but I've heard Tyler's stuff has just incredible craftsmanship.

Matt
Old 07-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #795
Vegas4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: martin
Vegas4x4's Tacoma Gallery
which one from all these bumpers is the lightest ?
Old 07-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #797
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 07-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #799
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good Jake!
One note, you might want to lower it down just a tad, with it that high up it might tap on your fenders/flares a bit.

Products Discussed in this Thread