Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toytec 3" Lift w/ Front Coils and AAL

Old 07-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #1
truesol3 is on a distinguished road
truesol3's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec 3" Lift w/ Front Coils and AAL

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

I have fox shocks on my truck and would rather not replace them but would like a lift would this be a suitable option in my case?
Old 07-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have fox front and rear?
Old 07-07-2011, 01:35 AM   #3
yeah i got fox front and rear
Old 07-07-2011, 01:38 AM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Do you have an access cab or double cab? With double cab the 885's are recommended.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:42 AM   #5
i have the access cab..should i go with the 884s, no spacer and the 2" add a leaf?

im still new here and dont know what tsb springs are so im not sure which rear option to go with
Old 07-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #6
I think the 884's are ok for the access cab, are you planning on adding a front bumper or winch? If so the 885's will be better. You can do the top plate spacer to get rid of the "taco lean". The tsb springs are simply a 4 spring leaf pack from toyota that you can get for free. It will add about 1 1/4-1 1/2 inches in the back and will/should settle to around 1 inch after its all said and done. It will stiffen the ride a little but it didnt bother me at all. As for the AAL if you looking to keep the factory rake (ass end higher then the front) then 2 inches will be fine.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:00 AM   #7
no im not planning on a front bumper or winch or nothing fancy. im just looking for a little lift. thanks for the help im starting to get a better understanding for this stuff
Old 07-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
Then the 884's with top plate should be just fine for what your looking for