Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma Stolen

Old 07-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #21
phat_ride_69 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
phat_ride_69's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Sorry to hear that...I'm always on the road, will definitely keep an eye our for your plate. I see a few nice Tacoma's a day.

Keep us posted
Old 07-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #22
Shoeless
jessea1a is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: SAR!
Name: Jesse
jessea1a's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear about that bro...don't own my truck yet but i feel for ya...got NW WA covered...
Old 07-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #23
snowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of light

snowmansgarage's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep an eye out in Portland, OR. My '85 was stolen from me and never recovered and they either trailered it or towed it away. The '06 I have now has the Viper system which will alert me VIA my phone if something is happening to my truck.

Best of luck
Old 07-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #24
abtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
abtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am also in Calgary, I will keep my eye out for sure! Keep us posted!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #26
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sucks, I would go berserk if someone did the same. I will look out.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #27
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
awww that sucks I hope they catch them ass munshers
Old 07-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #28
TruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Medical Technician
Name: Blaine
TruthInLies313's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Central TX covered. Long shot but your truck/bumper is unique. I'll BOLO.

If i catch them, do you mind if I deal with the thieves the "Texas" way?

Best of luck bro!

AMEN Brother! I'm with ya!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:06 PM   #29
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that sucks. I hope you get it back. I will keep my eyes peeled throughout the U.S. lol I will be all over from Fl. to OK to WY to Yellowstone and to the GC
Old 07-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #31
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I keep a eye out in NEPA, plus i am leaving for S. Carolina this week for vacation. i will look down 95 for ya.

Hope you get it back.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #32
Tarik will become famous soon enough

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Oh man I absolutely hate thieves. I hope you get her back.
Hopefully you won't and you can get a nice check to help you replace it instead.
Sorry for your loss, but if it turns out even remotely like it did with my 4Runner, you won't want it back. The assholes that stole my 4Runner destroyed it, then when it was found the insurance company only partially paid for replacement of aftermarket parts, the paint would never be the same again, and aside from that, the stench of urine and bo could never be removed.
Good luck
Old 07-07-2011, 11:48 PM   #33
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
I see the thieves are getting smarter, there has been more than a few 2nd gens being stolen despite the immobilizers and such.
Do a lot of vehicles get stolen in Canada,? For some reason I didn't think so.
I fucking hate thieves btw, I wish very, very bad thing upon this person.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #35
pcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of light
pcledrew's Tacoma Gallery
I live up north of Edmonton in a little town near Cold Lake. I also spend a lot of time in Edmonton. Between here and the city is 265 Km. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I cover a lot of ground for work, too, in the oilfield up here. The nicest part is there's only about 8 Tacomas I know of for about 100 miles. So if I see yours I'll definitely know who's it is.
Good luck with getting your truck back.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:28 AM   #36
GPV Helicopters inc
Hellomoto is on a distinguished road
Hellomoto's Tacoma Gallery
Shame you don't live here in Florida. If you find the thief you can murder the bastard and get away with it, but only if you lie to the police first
Old 07-08-2011, 05:32 AM   #37
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
CA HELLA covered
Hecka covered - socal! A friend had his tacoma stolen and got it back mostly unharmed just missing ashtray of change, there's hope.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:42 AM   #38
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
fuk! Good luck man! Nice looking truck too

Old 07-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #39
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt It'll end up in Houston, but I'll keep a look out.

Good Luck man.

Besides the tow truck can anything else be really used to steal these trucks? I've always thought the Engine Immobiliser was enough
Old 07-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #40
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh, oh no that scares me. That sucks man, i would be on a man/truck hunt. I have to leave my baby at the airport over the weekend, it scares me. I'll keep a look out for it, im in the panhandle of wv.