Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BEFORE and AFTER //2010 OFF ROAD / TRD

Old 07-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Who's to say he didnt just replace the mirrors and handles with sport ones? It's not like it's an uncommon thing to do...
Old 07-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have a TRD O/R...with a Sport Hood too...found a local guy to swap me
Old 07-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #23
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Honestly, its not hard to upgrade to a SPORT once you have it in the shop. . .

Why he would come in here and make a story up. Thats the harder one to believe.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #24
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Sport Hood, 2009 Sport Grille , Tinted Sport Headlights and 2009 LED Tails on my 2008 Rugged Trail so I know it isn't out of the question. BUT the OP hasn't responded, clearly the frame was destroyed in the original picture as well as the fact if you look at the windshield it has grease pencil marks like Copart uses. This coupled with many other things that other members have noticed would lead one to believe they are 2 different trucks..
Old 07-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #25
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
LOL I was wondering .. if the OP actually did all that hard work, WTF was he doing replacing the Rugged Fails with MORE Rugged Fails?
Old 07-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #26
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
I mean he could have had the extra coin from fixing it himself to upgrade the door handles and mirrors and obviously he needed the hood so why not?. I actually think that the Off-Road tow hook is there its just hard to see. It has te same running boards and tonneau cover as the wrecked truck.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #27
rmacher is on a distinguished road
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
finally

Hey guys , sorry I just got home.

Thanks Rad you got it , the truck is the same , and yes it was bought it at Copart , I do not like the Off Road Hood so I purchased the Sport, of course I did not do it my self , it was done by a body shop , the mirrors and handles ? they were just painted with the same color as the truck , the Frame? it was in perfect conditions; I had to replaced the pilot side spindle , condenser, left fender, bumper, fan shroud, headlights and fog lights, engine cover and radiator.

If you see the only thing that I have not painted yet is the rear bumper but I will soooonnn!!

The truck is a TRD OFF ROAD like I said , the grill ? I had to buy a grille right? So why not to buy a 2011 one!!! nice !!!!!!!!

It has a Fab Bar with 4 Kragen on it.

The rims are the same , tires are stock 265/75/16 and soon to be replaced

Kins are coming on December with Santa.

Next week the truck is going to get tinted and Leather.

Thanks to all of you !!!
Old 07-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #28
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for tire mistake

The stok are the Rugged 276/70/16 , will be replaced by 265/75/16 Hankook or Cooper.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:47 AM   #29
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I stand corrected. Glad to see the truck revived.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:51 AM   #30
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
How far forward is the bumper from the frame on these trucks? That front end looks mighty smashed in...
Old 07-10-2011, 01:56 AM   #31
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
How far forward is the bumper from the frame on these trucks? That front end looks mighty smashed in...
agreed
Old 07-10-2011, 02:07 AM   #32
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man that's freakin awesome. Turned out fantastic. Btw, what antenna is that? I hate the long stock antenna
Old 07-10-2011, 07:25 PM   #33
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Antenna

Its just a universal, I a took out the big mast and place this tiny one.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #34
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda looks like mine

Old 07-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #35
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Kragen

yeap , same set up.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #36
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
My question is: Why?

Did you get the truck for dirt cheap and the work for dirt cheap?
Old 07-12-2011, 07:59 AM   #38
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
why??

If you notice the license tag is not a US , the truck was shipped to Lima, Peru , it was fixed in Lima , if the truck has to be send new , the truck will end up costing 45g's , from copart to the streets of Lima, 30g's.. I worked between the 2 countries if someone else was going to ask.