LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed covers for Tacoma 07 double cab long bed

Old 04-26-2007, 10:51 PM   #21
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
I have the Bak Bakflip. It got great reviews. It's a hard lockable and foldable sturdy cover; plus it looks good. It's very similiar to the the cover on the Colorado Avalanche. No drilling required to install plus you can still use the rail system... I paid 546.00 for mine delivered.

From where? Don't see it anywhere that cheap.

Anyone else have experience with this cover?

Does this or any other cover work with the bike mounts?

My boss got one of these for his 07 double cab sport and loves it.
http://www.truxedo.com/lopro/truxedo-lopro.html
Old 04-27-2007, 05:56 AM   #22
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
www.autoanything.com - BAKFlip Tonneau Cover for Tacoma.

This is the cheapest place I can find it. They come highly recommended by other members of our forum.

I will be going this route once the cash is available.

Products Discussed in this Thread