Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Satoshi zip tie mounts???

Old 07-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
grizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to behold

grizzlytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi zip tie mounts???

Where can i buy thes ziptie mounts/anchors I see ppl using for satoshis?
Old 07-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
www.ziptieanchors.com

???
Old 07-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #4
AbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really nice

Name: Michael
AbqTRD2010's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AbqTRD2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlytravis View Post
Where can i buy thes ziptie mounts/anchors I see ppl using for satoshis?
I found pack of 10 at Lowes right next to the zip ties. I removed the the sticky double sided foam tape that the mounts had on there so that I had a nice flat surface. Then used Plastic epoxy to glue the mounts down to the back of my satoshi grill. They hold great! Just make sure not to use too much epoxy to fill in the holes where the tip tie threads through. I found it best to barely dip the mount in the epoxy so that you made sure the holes didnt get filled then mount to grill. Once that first set of epoxy dried, use a toothpick and place more epoxy around the edges of the zip tie mount to make sure its really held down good.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
Baddest Taco in Marin
Tomasb1339 has much to be proud ofTomasb1339 has much to be proud ofTomasb1339 has much to be proud ofTomasb1339 has much to be proud ofTomasb1339 has much to be proud ofTomasb1339 has much to be proud ofTomasb1339 has much to be proud ofTomasb1339 has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: Boatswainsmate
Name: Thomas
Tomasb1339's Tacoma Gallery
I just used nuts and automotive goop. I put the nuts on thier side and ran the zip ties thru them. They hold better than plastic IMO
Old 07-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
grizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to behold

grizzlytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Lol wow thanks guys
Old 07-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
pojo82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
pojo82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbqTRD2010 View Post
I found pack of 10 at Lowes right next to the zip ties. I removed the the sticky double sided foam tape that the mounts had on there so that I had a nice flat surface. Then used Plastic epoxy to glue the mounts down to the back of my satoshi grill. They hold great! Just make sure not to use too much epoxy to fill in the holes where the tip tie threads through. I found it best to barely dip the mount in the epoxy so that you made sure the holes didnt get filled then mount to grill. Once that first set of epoxy dried, use a toothpick and place more epoxy around the edges of the zip tie mount to make sure its really held down good.
what he said, i just used the foam tape that was on them and after a couple months all but two loosened up and i had to reglue them all