Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

any idea what this part is?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

Name: Johnny
txtuffluck's Tacoma Gallery
any idea what this part is?

I've stripped the interior in my DC and I'm working on deadening the cab...I found this laying on the passenger side floor, by the front seat belt anchor. It appears to have some old/dried adhesive on the back side of it.

Thanks,

Johnny
Attached Thumbnails
any idea what this part is?-what.jpg   any idea what this part is?-isthis.jpg  
Old 07-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #3
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

I looked, but couldn't find anything
Old 07-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like a rubber spacer from the seat springs of your passenger seat.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #5

Figured it out! It goes on the back of the passenger side luggage compartment side tray.