Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Satoshi paint

Old 07-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
grizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to behold

grizzlytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Satoshi paint

Finished up my satoshi an I'm very happy w it but I rushed painting and it must've got dirt or somethin on it (outside) bc it came out lookin like a shitty rhino line job So I was wonderin if I should try again an take my time or pay 70 to get dealer to color match...ps any black sand pearl tacos have a painted grille w pics?..mine came factory w like a charcoal color grille surround an I'm not sure if a universal gloss black will look good anyway please give me some advice lol
Old 07-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
demesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: SWAT Medic, Flight Medic, Rescue Team
Name: Phil
demesauce's Tacoma Gallery
Use some super fine grit (1500-2000 grit) sand paper and wet sand the shit out of it. Then put a few more coats on and use a nice clear coat.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
grizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to behold

That's what my broke ass was kinda leanin towards lol...do u have a pic from a distance? I just wanna see the transition in color
Old 07-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #5

I also noticed ur bumpers painted..mines the like flat black/grayish lookin plastic an I'm unsure how Itl all look :/