Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Leer Dealer ordered wrong cap

Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
FASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to all
Name: Gregg
FASTK's Tacoma Gallery
Leer Dealer ordered wrong cap

My poor truck got rear-ended and then pushed into the car in front. Damage on both ends and the truck cap had to be replaced. My auto body repair guy took care of everything (great guy BTW) and gave the VIN number to the Leer dealer to order in the replacement.

I have a long bed, my new cap is a for a short bed. Yep, it's painted too. So, if anyone is looking to add a Mica (brown) short truck cap, I think I know where you can get one, cheap.

I live in Columbus, Ohio. I will not post any repair or Leer dealer name here, so PM me if you have a serious desire to try to buy one. Leer 100R model.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
FASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to all
Name: Gregg
FASTK's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a photo of the color and Leer model, this is my old one.

New grill picture, just had to show it off, looks tones better than plastic chrome style