Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS

Old 07-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #21
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
them tires look good on that thing, what size and are they the mud or all terrain bfg's. Im looking to get duratracs or the kelly safari tsr's
Theyre the BFG A/T's 265/75/16. I got all 4 of them for 720 mounted and balanced at Big O. Not too bad for what others out here were asking...some guy had the cojones to tell me $1,100.00! Gonna head back to Big O soon to grab my spare!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #22
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The day I brought it home and what it looks like today!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-new-08-002.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-new-08-003-2-.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-camburg-spindles-allpro-3-ls.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-spindle-1.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-0614111313a-1-.jpg  

Old 07-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #23
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Did you change the lenses or buy after market fogs? Ive seen the piaa's but they are pricy.
Naw...just the cheap Lamin-x film.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:02 AM   #24
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked Tacoma View Post
The day I brought it home and what it looks like today!!!!
love the lift on your truck man, I want to do something similar just scared it will jack up my cv joints and screw up the front diff, been reading different threads on here and it seems like if you go over 2 inches you screw up the front diff and get vibes and all that crap, you probably didnt get vibes at all with the prerunner huh?
Old 07-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #25
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
love the lift on your truck man, I want to do something similar just scared it will jack up my cv joints and screw up the front diff, been reading different threads on here and it seems like if you go over 2 inches you screw up the front diff and get vibes and all that crap, you probably didnt get vibes at all with the prerunner huh?
Yes on the 4x4 no good over that 2" and from what I hvae read on here 2.5 is pushing the limits and you need that dif drop thats the greatist thing about the prerunner dont have to worry about that stuff... Due have a littel vib in the front but thats what happens when you start moding love the ride tho!!!!
Old 07-15-2011, 10:39 AM   #26
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone looks like they have color matched flares. Why did I get the plastic ones ?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #27
James08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

James08's Tacoma Gallery
Mine

Old 07-28-2011, 09:23 AM   #28
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
here's mine .. unfortunately i don't have any clean pics of how it looks now (got some relentless sliders and rear bumper on the way too )

Old 08-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #29
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
I love me some rugged trails...

Old 09-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #31
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #32
Honda650 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Honda650's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thread. I haven't posted in awhile just been researching mid-travel set ups and going back and forth with the whole which coilover and UCA is the best. It's never ending.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:42 AM   #35
Gengle07 is on a distinguished road

Gengle07's Tacoma Gallery
Hey just got my '08 TRD Rugged Trail this past week. Hoping to get a lift and tires soon.
Attached Thumbnails
LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-08-trd.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-08-trd-1.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-08-trd-2.jpg  
Old 10-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #36
visiontacoma is on a distinguished road

visiontacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to be off topic kinda but anyone willing to sell their rugged trail ed. wheels??
Old 10-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #37
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
What's the deal with the rear chrome bumpers?
Old 10-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
What's the deal with the rear chrome bumpes?
Changed mine as soon as I got the truck, black grille and black bumper now
old

new
Old 10-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #39
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery

Ive got the grill in black now...

just need to figure out what to do bumper wise.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #40
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Ive got the grill in black now...

just need to figure out what to do bumper wise.
Wow...way better. I need to do this aswell. Looks good