LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS

Old 10-27-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
speeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Andres
speeddemon2588's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine. Its all stock for now. Next couple weekends I hope to upgrade to some 5100's, satoshi grill, and finish my light bar/ pseudo roll bar.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #42
speeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura about

Here is a question, did all Rugged Trail editions come with the TRD skid plate? I bought mine used, and it didn't come with it. I also didn't get hill decent, ATRAC, or any of the other gizmos. What are the exact differences between a rugged trail and a regular TRD off road, besides some stickers and terrible tires?
Old 10-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #43
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddemon2588 View Post
Here is a question, did all Rugged Trail editions come with the TRD skid plate? I bought mine used, and it didn't come with it. I also didn't get hill decent, ATRAC, or any of the other gizmos. What are the exact differences between a rugged trail and a regular TRD off road, besides some stickers and terrible tires?
All these gizmos you refer to I believe came out in later model trucks.

However they did come with a TRD skid plate.

We have the same stock tires as the ORs i believe..the genuine rugged fail.

The rugged trail tacos have the textured black fenders compared to the color matched ones on the ORs
Old 10-27-2011, 05:10 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
All these gizmos you refer to I believe came out in later model trucks.

However they did come with a TRD skid plate.

We have the same stock tires as the ORs i believe..the genuine rugged fail.

The rugged trail tacos have the textured black fenders compared to the color matched ones on the ORs
Damn, I knew I was missing something. Yes the rugged fails are terrible, replacing them with some Hankook Dynapro rf10's this weekend. Thanks for the info.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #45
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
replacing my rugged fails with some duratracs next week
Old 10-28-2011, 02:40 AM   #46
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
replacing my rugged fails with some duratracs next week
Get some mtr kevlars!! or km2
Old 11-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #47
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how it looks today

what it used to look like

Old 11-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #48
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how it looks today

what it used to look like

Looks good!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:34 PM   #49
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine, added 2009 Sport Hood,Grille,headlights and color matched rear bumper as well as LED tail lights. Added OEM rood rack and Pioneer DVD player too. Sadly I may be selling soon as I now have a company vehicle and never drive the truck.
Attached Thumbnails
LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-058.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-061.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-059.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-060.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-062.jpg  

Old 11-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT24 View Post
Here is mine, added 2009 Sport Hood,Grille,headlights and color matched rear bumper as well as LED tail lights. Added OEM rood rack and Pioneer DVD player too. Sadly I may be selling soon as I now have a company vehicle and never drive the truck.

no dont do that!!! but if you do I would be glad to buy those tailights off of you.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #51
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
And I would be gladly to buy those headlights off you.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #52
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
If I sell it , it is going as is sorry.. I just saw a truck identical to mine at a local dealership and they where asking 26,995..... Crazy... I guess I could probably get 24-25 out of mine. I love the truck but I have literally only put 2500 miles on it since April of 2010 when I got the company car..

I guess I should have said identical to mine when I bought it. The one at the dealership is bone stock..
Old 11-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #53
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
These trucks look badass, I have only ever seen one of these in person and had no idea they came in anything other than black. And i'm pissed those rims are 16" I want some bad!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #54

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
These trucks look badass, I have only ever seen one of these in person and had no idea they came in anything other than black. And i'm pissed those rims are 16" I want some bad!
They came in Silver, Black and White.. I personally like the Silver probably because I own one, also I like the silver/black contrast..
Old 11-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #55

how many miles bat4 on the truck total
Old 11-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #56
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
r those black fender flares basically the same ones on the base tacos?
Old 11-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayNnite4 View Post
r those black fender flares basically the same ones on the base tacos?
to be honest I dont know but my guess is that they are the same. Bushwacker fender flares in my future
Old 11-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #58

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how many miles bat4 on the truck total
It has about 46,500 or so. 44000 was put on it for company business before the company car. Complete service records done at local dealership.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #59
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They came in Silver, Black and White.. I personally like the Silver probably because I own one, also I like the silver/black contrast..
I bet the white would look badass! Anybody got one? I'm a little partial haha

They are basically the same, complete with Rugged Fails!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #60

Quote:
It has about 46,500 or so. 44000 was put on it for company business before the company car. Complete service records done at local dealership.

you could sell it privately for around the 23-25 range. I have a friend interested if you are serious about selling