Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS

Old 07-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS

Heres mine
sitting stock

not stock

my build page
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ere-build.html
Old 07-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good.

Debadge the doors.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
Where are you located in Va? Nice truck!
Where are you located? haha

We probably all used to be next door neighbors.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine, but I made some changes.......

Old 07-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #6
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Where are you located? haha

We probably all used to be next door neighbors.
Roanoke/Lynchburg area
Old 07-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Roanoke/Lynchburg area
Ah, I moved last year from Richmond.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Where are you located in Va? Nice truck!
harrisonburg va
Old 07-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Taco View Post

what did you use to paint your grille, I want mine black to, just dont want it to look cheap, I like yours
Old 07-14-2011, 04:58 AM   #12
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
what did you use to paint your grille, I want mine black to, just dont want it to look cheap, I like yours
I ordered the grille from the dealer ($175 IIRC). It is from an 09 Sport. Black Sand Pearl. Here is the link from last year.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html

After looking at the link I posted.....you could get the honeycomb (2011 styled). That would look great.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:12 PM   #13
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Dark_Taco;3430765]Here is mine, but I made some changes.......

Nice truck..I like it better the way it was. Just my opinion tho
Old 07-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #14
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some pix from my phone..will have to take better ones later.

10k HID Headlights & 6k HID foglights

Wife riding shotgun

Attached Thumbnails
LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-2010-11-12-2016.05.48-1-.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-2011-03-02-2018.27.24_murrieta_california_us-1-.jpg   LETS SEE THOSE RUGGED TRAIL EDITION TACOMAS-2011-07-03-2018.04.12-1-.jpg  
Old 07-14-2011, 12:19 PM   #15
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Taco View Post

Did you change the lenses or buy after market fogs? Ive seen the piaa's but they are pricy.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #16
Tacomaniac!!!
Kriptkeeper will become famous soon enough

Kriptkeeper's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Tacos guys!!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Trucks, I will get pics of my Rugged Trail uploaded tonight .. I have made a few changes on mine as well. 2009 Sport hood,2009 Sport Grille, 2009 Tinted headlights, 2009 LED tail lights, debadged and factory luggage rack.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Here are some pix from my phone..will have to take better ones later.

10k HID Headlights & 6k HID foglights

Wife riding shotgun

them tires look good on that thing, what size and are they the mud or all terrain bfg's. Im looking to get duratracs or the kelly safari tsr's
Old 07-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #19
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice trucks. but i do like the original look of the rugged trails (baja wheels, original trd bed decal, etc.), like fred1524, rather than fixing it up to not look like a rugged trail anymore. just my $.02
Old 07-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #20
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
harrisonburg va
sorry to be off topic but ill be there this fall...unfortunately i wont have my truck