1. Harsh ride. Dealer says TSB not applicable to my vehicle (oh well, I tried)
2. Checked operation of clutch (throw out bearing). Dealer says All OK. TSB applies to 6 speed only. (oh well, I tried)
3. Steering shaft. Dealer says checked steering and suspension. OK.
4. Water leak (sweating along top) at winshield. Dealer says Took truck through car wash and could not duplicate.
5. Air bag light on. Dealer states performed fault tracing through TIS all wiring OK; did find left front air bag sensor had corrosion on #1 terminal and internal corrosion of sensor. Replaced left front air bag sensor.
And away I go!