Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

cool shift knobs

Old 08-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #81
YOTAGIRL7 is on a distinguished road
YOTAGIRL7's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #83
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Got a Pope shift knob with my college logo on it:

Old 10-25-2011, 05:13 AM   #85
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
mine is bigger than yours lol

the only thing missing in that truck is some glowsticks and some extacy pills.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:16 AM   #88
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
(Dirt-Bike Grip)

Thats fuckin BA!!!! What did you use to thread on as the insert? Did you have something machined?
Old 10-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #89
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
made this one myself a few months ago

Old 10-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #90
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about making one out of this.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #91
08silverTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
08silverTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novanut21 View Post

Gray TRD Shift Knob
I was thinking about this shift knob but the color was throwing me off. Is it actually grey or white? Is it metal or some sort of acrylic? Does it at all match the interior of the new Tacomas?

I have the stock knob, but it's covered in electrical tape from the previous owner.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #92
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Thats fuckin BA!!!! What did you use to thread on as the insert? Did you have something machined?
i think i asked that a few pages back. i forgot what he did. look back and find it. i thought about doing it as well.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #93
08silverTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
08silverTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08silverTRD View Post
I was thinking about this shift knob but the color was throwing me off. Is it actually grey or white? Is it metal or some sort of acrylic? Does it at all match the interior of the new Tacomas?

I have the stock knob, but it's covered in electrical tape from the previous owner.
NVM. I see from other pics here on this site that it is indeed a grey. I think I will snag one of these.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #94
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTAGIRL7 View Post

I had one of those dealer threw it in when I bought my taco. I really liked it. But after I seen the gray TRD cue ball shift knobs it was a done deal I had to have it.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #95
JHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really nice

Name: Trey
JHTreyIII's Tacoma Gallery
This is cool but I just can't bring myself to spend $70 on a shift knob. That's nuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
I don't run Icons anymore but the shifter is cool

Old 11-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #96
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08silverTRD View Post
NVM. I see from other pics here on this site that it is indeed a grey. I think I will snag one of these.
I know they come in white as well so be careful what you order.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #97
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #98

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #100
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Custom: