Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

neosupreme?

Old 10-18-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
hardin083 is on a distinguished road

hardin083's Tacoma Gallery
neosupreme?

anyone ever tried the neosupreme seat cover material? im looking at a set, and they say it is very similiar to the neoprene. Just wondering if anyone has any input on this material, it is far cheaper than the neoprene. But you usually get what you pay for! any input or pics would be sweet!
Old 10-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a taco bell burrito. i would stick with neoprene
Old 10-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Sounds like a taco bell burrito. i would stick with neoprene
So, the seat covers come with tomatos and sour cream already spilled on them!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
hardin083 is on a distinguished road

hardin083's Tacoma Gallery
what about the cordura nylon material for seat covers. This stuff looks to be pretty waterproof! its around the same price as the neoprene, im trying to stay away from the neoprene, cause i live in florida and neoprene looks like it can get pretty hot. i need something that wont get as hot and is also waterproof or at least water resistance.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardin083 View Post
what about the cordura nylon material for seat covers. This stuff looks to be pretty waterproof! its around the same price as the neoprene, im trying to stay away from the neoprene, cause i live in florida and neoprene looks like it can get pretty hot. i need something that wont get as hot and is also waterproof or at least water resistance.
I have had the neoprene covers on a few trucks. Seats dont get any hotter than they do without the neoprene. Just make sure you get quality.