Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

towing my Tacoma

Old 07-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #41
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
That's what he told me.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #42
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
. I havent talked to the people yet but my mom seems to think its two lesbians since she seen two women and their from CA
Dahell?

Oh that's right. There are no lesbians in any other state. And if a woman from CA is seen with another woman that automatically makes her a lesbian. Got it.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #43
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Dahell?

Oh that's right. There are no lesbians in any other state. And if a woman from CA is seen with another woman that automatically makes her a lesbian. Got it.
Legal Lesbians anyways besides one looks like a man. I thought it was a man and woman until my mom pointed out both had boobs and womans clothes so...
Old 07-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #44
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LOL!!! Legal? Which are the illegal ones?

I'm a tomboy, I work a Big Joe lift and at one time I've had my hair cut short. I wear jeans and T-shirts and my nails aren't painted because I work in a warehouse throwing freight and don't want them ripped off. I won't wear earrings to work for the same reason.

I ride a mountain bike, own a 2 stoke motorcycle and I've raced for SCCA F body classification. I've wrenched on older Trans Ams, Camaros and Mustangs and installed my own air intake on my Lexus.

I carry a purse. I braid my now longer hair. I cook like you wouldn't believe. I clean the bathrooms and hand mop floors. I read stories to small children and comfort them when they are afraid of thunder. I nurse the dogs if they get hurt or sick. I will sometimes even wear a dress!

I own high heels as well as Redwing work boots.

And I live in California, the Bay Area to be exact.

So what does that make me?
Old 07-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #45
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm a tomboy, I work a Big Joe lift and at one time I've had my hair cut short. I wear jeans and T-shirts and my nails aren't painted because I work in a warehouse throwing freight and don't want them ripped off. I won't wear earrings to work for the same reason.

I ride a mountain bike, own a 2 stoke motorcycle and I've raced for SCCA F body classification. I've wrenched on older Trans Ams, Camaros and Mustangs and installed my own air intake on my Lexus.

I carry a purse. I braid my now longer hair. I cook like you wouldn't believe. I clean the bathrooms and hand mop floors. I read stories to small children and comfort them when they are afraid of thunder. I nurse the dogs if they get hurt or sick. I will sometimes even wear a dress!

Makes you a damn good woman
Legal ones as in legal married
Old 07-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #46

Ah okay. For a min there I thought it was illegal to be lesbian in your state.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #47
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Gays can't marry here
Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #48
Lonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud of

Lonewolf's Tacoma Gallery
I've towed my 08 over 12,000 miles easily with no ill effects.
REMCO drive shaft disconnect towed in PARK does not rack up miles on the OD, no trans pump needed. Works great.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #49
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

A woman that can take care of herself and anyone else if she chooses to.