Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Grill w/Lamps

Old 07-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
asujp is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
asujp's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Grill w/Lamps

I was browsing the threads yesterday, and someone on here has a silver Taco with a black grill and Hella(or some other lights) behind the grill.

I think that is absolutely sick, and I would love to see some more pics of your truck! Even if your Taco isn't silver, but you have this mod(s), I would love to know how or where you were able to score this setup!

Best regards,

JP
Old 07-20-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
It's fairly common on here. Search for 'Satoshi' and you'll find more set-ups like the one you liked.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
asujp is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
asujp's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice! I love the headlights/foglights as well!! Are those custom?
Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 AM   #5
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asujp View Post
Very Nice! I love the headlights/foglights as well!! Are those custom?
The headlights are fairly common aftermarket headlight called Halo Projectors. The fogs are a set i ordered online and had a hell of a time custom fitting them in the fog light holes. But i bought them because the fogs are also Halo lights, aswell as the offroad lights behind the grille.

Look at my avatar pic, that's with all the Halo's on.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #9
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Heres mine Satoshi grill with Black Dimond Fab light bar and 2 Hella 700ff with 55w 4500k hid conversion.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Damn those look good
Old 07-21-2011, 01:43 AM   #11
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a fan of the sushi grill generally, but CC's rig with the TOYOTA logo on there made my mouth water!
Old 07-21-2011, 01:46 AM   #12
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
grillcraft with 2 kc highliters

Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 AM   #14
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Satoshi*
SUSHI
Old 07-21-2011, 03:14 AM   #16
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
First mod.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:56 AM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Heres mine Satoshi grill with Black Dimond Fab light bar and 2 Hella 700ff with 55w 4500k hid conversion.

Those headlights look awesome! I didn't think I'd like the look of the bowls painted black but that's sick looking! What'd you use to tint the turn signal lens?