Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Can you tell what tires/lift from this pic?

Old 07-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
upnadam is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
upnadam's Tacoma Gallery
Can you tell what tires/lift from this pic?

I apologize if this is a members truck, I can't remember where I clipped this pic from. But just from this pic can you guys with some experience tell or make an educated guess what rim/tire combo this might be and if it's lifted? I was thinking they were 18's and maybe a 55 series tire.
Attached Thumbnails
Can you tell what tires/lift from this pic?-100_0008.jpg  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
its nitto terra grappler tires. probably a 285 65 18, if you are sure they are 18's. however if it were a 55 series tire, that would most likely mean 20" wheels
Old 07-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Looks like bilstien shocks cuz of the thin bottom, and they look silver, so could be 5100's
x2
Old 07-24-2011, 08:29 AM   #5
Some do, others talk

i think this is the same truck
Old 07-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post

i think this is the same truck
They look like 285/60/18s to me. A 32" tire, but in 285 width.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #7
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
They look like 285/60/18s to me. A 32" tire, but in 285 width.
good call