Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ABS sensor . . . don't brake it off!!!

Old 07-24-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
kwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the rough
kwelklin's Tacoma Gallery
ABS sensor . . . don't break it off!!!

Holy shit almost $230 at the stealership for a little friggin sensor in the front hub assembly. Cracka PLEASE what is in that thing. I tried as hard as I could to be gentle but it was severly rusted in and snap! I don't need ABS that bad, been driving for 25 yrs without it. I wish there was a junkyard around here that had a vehicle like mine but no luck.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
What were you trying to do?
Old 07-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #4
kwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the rough
Had to do front bearings and brakes.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Did you break it off or brake it off?
Old 07-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My front passenger one has been broken for about a year...my ABS don't work...but it never rains or snows out here...I will replace it one of these months lol
Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #7
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
His use of "brake" rather than "break" is actually quite ironic here
Old 07-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
His use of "brake" rather than "break" is actually quite ironic here
haha just noticed that
Old 07-25-2011, 06:04 AM   #9
Okay I wasn't a stellar student, however you get the idea. I need to find a way to shut that light off though it's gonna drive me nuckin futs!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:59 AM   #10
romafern is just really niceromafern is just really niceromafern is just really niceromafern is just really niceromafern is just really nice
Army: 66H8A5K
Name: Rob
romafern's Tacoma Gallery
buy the new part. that will take care of the light. cheers.