Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Let me see your DC's with 265 duratracs on 2.5" front lift with 2" rear lift

Old 07-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Let me see your DC's with 265 duratracs on 2.5" front lift with 2" rear lift

Please post front and side views if you have em.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #2
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
awfully specific dont you think? lol
Old 07-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
No.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lol. Silver Streak with a black bumper and shorty antenna only, please.

Just kiddingg...hope someone has pics!
Old 07-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
This^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Lol. Silver Streak with a black bumper and shorty antenna only, please.

Just kiddingg...hope someone has pics!
and this^
Old 07-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #7

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Did you check the 50 page long duratrac thread?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...atracs-50.html
Ya but nobody posts their tire size and front/back lift height.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #8
bsmith123 is on a distinguished road
bsmith123's Tacoma Gallery
These are my tires and wheels countersteers and duratrac 265 75 16

they look huge next to the truck but i think they may fit ok from the posts i've seen

here is how i felt when I saw the first two mounted

[/IMG]

only prob is they lost two of my wheels in the mail so i am waiting!

btw---FN wheels said straight away we will find them or replace them and send them priority at no cost. That kinda no hassle fix is what makes me a repeat customer
Old 11-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
265/75/16 4/1.5" lift 5lug. Loved my duratracs, prefer being lowerdzed now. Spec my build thread for pics.