Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

same ole lift question

Old 07-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
reece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reece13's Tacoma Gallery
same ole lift question

hey guys, i know the whol bilstien lift questions have been beat to a pulp but i got a ?. I was wanting to do a small lift without messing with the uca's or diff. drop so i was thinkin about putting bilstiens up front @ 1.75 and getting a 1.5 aal for the rear ( i dont have tsb) and keepin the stock 17" sport rims with bfg's on for now...havnt seen many people with this setup, so wouldnt it set pretty level after the rear settles??? anyone else running this setup?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You could probably run the fronts at that height, and no lift in the rear for a level ride. Measure the rear height, then the front, and see what the diff. is. That will tell you how high to go up front, and how much lift in the rear for a level ride.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that 1.75" up front will get you pretty darn level with a stock rear. If you like the raked look(i do) then do the rear lift too.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece13 View Post
hey guys, i know the whol bilstien lift questions have been beat to a pulp but i got a ?. I was wanting to do a small lift without messing with the uca's or diff. drop so i was thinkin about putting bilstiens up front @ 1.75 and getting a 1.5 aal for the rear ( i dont have tsb) and keepin the stock 17" sport rims with bfg's on for now...havnt seen many people with this setup, so wouldnt it set pretty level after the rear settles??? anyone else running this setup?

i have this setup and my rear looks higher then the front .
i doesn't bother me and its not extremely higher just a little
i also have stock uca's and no tsb
Old 07-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
reece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reece13's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks for the input
Old 07-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #6

reece13's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone else has pics of this setup or wants to put in their .02, be my guest...i just measured the diff. between front and rear of my truck and it seems that 1.75 set at front would level it out pretty good..(then again i have 100k on my stock suspension since its 2005