Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Colorado Off Road Video!!!!

Old 07-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado Off Road Video!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gehmg...etailpage#t=4s
Old 07-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colorado Tacomas!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video. Good lookin trucks.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #5
TXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Fred
TXMarine's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. That was an awesome vid. Could you give some suspension specs as far as lift heights and tire size for everyone. Wasn't sure if everyone was running 6" lifts and 35's. Just want to see what has to be done to make Tacomas able to traverse those types of environments. Obviously 4WD.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah! I need to come hang out with y'all apparently!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMarine View Post
Wow. That was an awesome vid. Could you give some suspension specs as far as lift heights and tire size for everyone. Wasn't sure if everyone was running 6" lifts and 35's. Just want to see what has to be done to make Tacomas able to traverse those types of environments. Obviously 4WD.
lol I believe everyone has a 3"lift and 33's. Besides me with 32"s and a 3" lift. BlackTacoma 23 has 3" lift 34"s. and CSU Viper is the only one with a 6" and 35's.

3" lift and 33" tires would be able to get you through any obstacle you seen in our video. less and a 3" lift would be pushing it in most parts
Old 07-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #8
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Hell yeah! I need to come hang out with y'all apparently!
Haha come down bro!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #9
sporttacoman is on a distinguished road
sporttacoman's Tacoma Gallery
awesome video good song to for it
Old 07-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #10
scottyknu is on a distinguished road

Name: Scot
scottyknu's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video! Colorado Tacos FTW. That song annoys the shit out of me though, lol.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #11
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyknu View Post
Nice video! Colorado Tacos FTW. That song annoys the shit out of me though, lol.
Ya song gets played out. But it goes good and easy to edit too!!!

COLORADO REPS!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #12
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome video, I may be another taco in CO in 6-8 months
Old 07-26-2011, 08:44 PM   #13
TACOMANATOR

Haha Jaces "YAAaa" always gets me laughing at 4:08 lol
Old 07-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #14
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we had that kind of terrain here.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
scottyknu is on a distinguished road

Name: Scot
scottyknu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Awesome video, I may be another taco in CO in 6-8 months
What brings ya here? I just moved to Glenwood Springs not too long ago myself.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #16
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado FTW!!!!!! then i had to move to Florida, crazy terrain here guys lemme tell ya
Old 07-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #17
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyknu View Post
What brings ya here? I just moved to Glenwood Springs not too long ago myself.

A change really, I never lived outta maryland. Been there a few times and loved it, gonna be looking for a new place around march/april and looking for a job. If all works out ill be looking around fort collins area since I have friends there, but I really like the colorado springs area.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #18
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid! Great to see you guys staying on trail & "treading lightly" too. So many douchebags in Colorado ruin it for the responsible guys.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #19
soljah111 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
soljah111's Tacoma Gallery
Sick Video!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 11:56 PM   #20
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
A change really, I never lived outta maryland. Been there a few times and loved it, gonna be looking for a new place around march/april and looking for a job. If all works out ill be looking around fort collins area since I have friends there, but I really like the colorado springs area.
What do you do?