Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Thinking of getting a 2012 Tacoma??

Old 07-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #61
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Me thinks that you really do care, and you're just trying to play it off in a cool fashion.

If you really didn't give a rat's patootie about the changes (or lack thereof) then why do you make your opinion on the matter so known?
Because I can. Just like you can let my opinion on the matter bug you.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #63
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Because I can. Just like you can let my opinion on the matter bug you.
Boom! Freedom of speech
Old 07-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #64
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
But your opinion is neutral. Just seems kind of prickish to be forcing that in people's faces.
I think you missed my own posts claiming that I'm an ass.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #66
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Boom! Freedom of speech
i guess it works up there too
Old 07-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #68
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Fight fight!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #69
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is turning to crap really fast.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #70
Banned
Quote:
Oh I noticed. I'm just tired of it.
Oh. Well that sucks...
Old 07-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #72
Banned
Sweet! V-1710 FTW!
Old 07-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #73
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
2012's come with a lift kit that doesn't vibrate, and 4wd for dry pavement that is especially effective in flat parking lots. All this is Toyotas effort to minimize the current trend of repeated posts of rehashed threads on forums.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #74
Banned
Now only if they could get rid of the driveline vibration from my stock truck.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #75
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
2012's come with a lift kit that doesn't vibrate, and 4wd for dry pavement that is especially effective in flat parking lots. All this is Toyotas effort to minimize the current trend of repeated posts of rehashed threads on forums.
2013 Tacoma comes standard with solid front axle, coilovers and box frame all that with Cadillac like ride! O yu and the v12!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #76
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Delighted to hear they aren't increasing the power, otherwise I'd wish I had the extra oomph. Still the single VVTI 236hp motor. Fenders, bumpers, lights... half of us here already change the styling of our lights (BHLM), and the long travel crowd ditches all the fenders and bumpers which I plan on doing someday myself. New colors, fresh fascia, and why delete the speedway blue? I thought it was sick. Guess it wasn't selling strong enough.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #77
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
$10 says that Baja edition is the new TX package.
Handshake
Old 07-30-2011, 10:17 AM   #78
boun1indra is on a distinguished road
Name: Boun
boun1indra's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Tacoma Pic

Found this pic on the following site

http://www.nissanshow.info/2011/07/2...-first-choice/
Attached Thumbnails
Thinking of getting a 2012 Tacoma??-2012-toyota-redesign-4e2d4e860c46d.jpg  
Old 07-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #79
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boun1indra View Post
Found this pic on the following site

http://www.nissanshow.info/2011/07/2...-first-choice/
Thank God it's the land cruiser prado and not the 2012 Tacoma!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #80
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
I bet you whipper will be the first one on here to buy a 3rd gen