Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My Tacoma is hurting after being rear ended

Old 07-30-2011, 10:21 AM   #21
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TacomaMan07;3509937]I got in a three way accident back in feb. I was in front and got rear ended by like a 15year Tahoe.

That's hot. To the OP, I would at least get a color matched bumper out of the repairs if that's what you're in to. When I got rear ended I worked out a deal with the shop to have them replace my chrome bumper with a color matched one even though it was slightly more expensive.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:38 PM   #22
LittleMule is on a distinguished road
LittleMule's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Damn that sucks man, I know you miss your baby. Let me guess, insurance has you driving a Ford Focus?
They were going to put me in a Chevy aveo but I convinced them to give me a bigger vehicle. So now I am riding in a dodge charger. My taco is way better though.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #23
LittleMule is on a distinguished road
LittleMule's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=LUSETACO;3510118]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan07 View Post
I got in a three way accident back in feb. I was in front and got rear ended by like a 15year Tahoe.

That's hot. To the OP, I would at least get a color matched bumper out of the repairs if that's what you're in to. When I got rear ended I worked out a deal with the shop to have them replace my chrome bumper with a color matched one even though it was slightly more expensive.

Good idea. I am not sure if I like the color match in the silver taco but it might be ok. Thanks.