Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Has anyone had their bed mat stolen?

Old 07-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone had their bed mat stolen?

???

1. Just wondering how often this happens.

2. I know that one person here used the drain hole to secure theirs to the composite bed and wondering what else people did to prevent it from being taken.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #3
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
I think people mistaking the truck bed for a garbage can happens more often . I think it also depends where you live.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
outxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the rough

Name: Sang
outxider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote for truth. I often find water bottles and cans in mine. No worries about the bed mat here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitDecision View Post
I think people mistaking the truck bed for a garbage can happens more often . I think it also depends where you live.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #5
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitDecision View Post
I found a melted condom in the bed of my old truck when I use to live in an apartment.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
the drive through car wash tried to steal mine...

when it went to the big blower to dry...

the damn thing nearly blew out of the bed.