Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

To buy or not to buy..

Old 07-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
flashsplat's Tacoma Gallery
Cool To buy or not to buy..

Okay, so.. i had a thread like this a while back and someone else bought the truck before i could decide.

I currently have a 2009 PreRunner (which i love!), but my wife and I share it. (her car kicked the bucket). I'm planning on trading in my 2009 so we can both get a vehicle but keep payments about the same.

As my replacement i'm thinking about this one (around 12k):

It's 4WD (YAY!) and a Manual transmission. My problem though is that it has a 4cyl engine and I use mine to pull my bass tracker... Would the 4cyl be enough? Even the 6 banger cries a little when I go up a hill :/

Also, does this truck look like it has a lift?

So what do you guys think? Worth it?
Thanks,
-Flashy
Old 07-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Can't answer your question about the towing, but that thing is definitely lifted.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
flashsplat's Tacoma Gallery
Lol okay cool. I'll see if i can figure out what kind of lift they did. Hopefully they did it right 0.o