Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tuffy Storage box for the side of the bed w/ photos

Old 07-31-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
Tuffy Storage box for the side of the bed w/ photos

This is a Tuffy Storage Box {Tuffy makes lots of products for Jeeps and such} it replaces the non-locking plastic side bed box that Toyota puts in the beds! This Tuffy one holds at least twice as much and it only takes 15 minutes to install...In the photo...it holds all of this stuff and still room for more. I put carpet on the bottom to keep tools quiet.
Attached Thumbnails
Tuffy Storage box for the side of the bed w/ photos-storage-box-001.jpg   Tuffy Storage box for the side of the bed w/ photos-storage-box-002.jpg   Tuffy Storage box for the side of the bed w/ photos-storage-box-003.jpg   Tuffy Storage box for the side of the bed w/ photos-storage-box-004.jpg  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Taco Noob
queenpdog is on a distinguished road

queenpdog's Tacoma Gallery
That is very cool. Just today I was wishing I had a locking compartment in the bed. How much does this cost? Easy install?
Old 07-31-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
There's a few people that have this in their trucks. It runs about $150+ I believe. Little expensive for me, but I really like the idea. Tuffy also makes one for the center console.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:33 PM   #4
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked out their site... MSRP is $191. Looks like it bolts right in; easy.
Goes on the left side, or you can do either/both sides if you don't have the bed outlet.
What I want to know is if it still fills up with dust like the originals do.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is pretty dust proof and water proof! Very easy install!!!!! Heavy Duty forsure!!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #6

Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine at Central4wd.com for $182.00....