Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ICELAND members?

Old 08-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
ICELAND members?

I was looking through a thread recently and I saw a member from Iceland. I can't find that thread and I can't find anything by searching the member section. If you're from Iceland, please let me know by responding to this post or sending me a PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
ahaha that's so random.

looking for a iceland girlfriend?

bump.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Sssh he's in here

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests) KPT*, woods247, ksj, icefox
Old 08-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
icefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant future

Name: Fridfinnur
icefox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Sssh he's in here

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests) KPT*, woods247, ksj, icefox
LOL
Old 08-26-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
icefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant future

icefox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
apparently, everyone from iceland has blue truks.
Yeb that is a practical thing, it is easy to find it in the snow.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:08 PM   #9
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
why not fluorescent orange? safety first!

btw

to your truck. Never let me see it in person. Or I'll get my lips frozen to your doorhandle.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #10

icefox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
why not fluorescent orange? safety first!

btw

to your truck. Never let me see it in person. Or I'll get my lips frozen to your doorhandle.
Orange is also popular. And btw WD40 works on the lips so you are welcome. (and this is by far the coolest Tacoma I have ever seen)
Old 07-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #11
Danni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant futureDanni has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
Danni's Tacoma Gallery
Im from iceland