Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My Tacoma

Old 08-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
TroyT is on a distinguished road
Name: Troy
TroyT's Tacoma Gallery
My Tacoma

My taco as it is now isn't really much to show. It gets me from A to B but I want more. It has Sirius satelite radio, auxilary jack, 265/65 r17 bridgestone duellers, and a leonard bedcover. Here is how it currently looks. Pictures were taken by previous owner.

and from the back with the leonard cover up

I plan to add Nitto Terra Grapplers. I can't decide if i want to add a 3 inch lift to be able to put on 285s or just stick with a 265 though. If anyone has any thing to say about Nitto tires, please let me know before I spend the money please. I also want to eventually add a louder exhaust because rightnow it just sounds so feminine.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Any tacoma is worth the show! Before to long you will be showing off your mods and your $0 balance bank account! Congrats!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
beaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: scott
beaver_scott's Tacoma Gallery
i had some nitto terra grapplers and I didn't think they performed well at all in snow and ice. but if you don't plan on driving in snow and ice then they are an ok tire. I love bfgoodrich all terrain tires! by the way, nice truck
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #4
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Just starting too. Your not alone
Old 08-10-2011, 01:05 AM   #5
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
Nice trucks guys, Your a step ahead of me. I can't wait to get back to the states to buy mine!
Old 08-10-2011, 06:25 AM   #6
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
I have the nitto grappler AT tires and love them, i think they are a good buy, even the off road version of them are really good as well.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:27 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
There is nothing wrong with a stock truck. Between you and I, it looks better than some of the "modded" trucks on here by a long shot.

I like your bed cover, did you notice an Mpg difference?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #8
Freestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really nice

Freestyler's Tacoma Gallery
It's all about if you like your truck, I like stock because they look so clean, and modded because you make it your own. all about you, but congratz on the taco!