Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question on Hellwig 550EZ Helper Spring Kit

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Question on Hellwig 550EZ Helper Spring Kit

Has anyone used this helper kit? http://www.amazon.com/Hellwig-550-Level-Helper-Spring/dp/B001UFRUWU/ref=au_pf_pfg_s?ie=UTF8&Model=Tacoma|1037&n=156841 81&s=automotive&Make=Toyota|76&Year=2007|2007&newC ar=1&carId=00

My '07 Regular Cab 4x4 sags pretty good with 400 lbs in it. I also hear it hitting the bump stops. I plan on towing a light trailer with an ATV and thought these may help. Thanks for any information.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
yellowgt5 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: SGT
yellowgt5's Tacoma Gallery
I recently put on the the ez990 ones on my truck. Really easy to install took about an hour in the garage. I have not been able to utilize them yet. I need ones that would allow me to put two bikes in the bed along with some race equipment.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, just got this kit for my Dad's 08 for his birthday. He has the non-TSB springs and was sagging hardcore with a boat trailer on it, so I got him these to help out. They definitely make a difference although if you are putting a TON of weight, get the next level up Hellwigs.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #4
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all, I ordered the 550's.

Products Discussed in this Thread