Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TSB saggy leafs

Old 08-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
TSB saggy leafs

Is this normal for my rear leaf pack to be sagged negative like this? I have had the rear "harsh ride" TSB for about 400 miles so far... only towed a small trailer a few times...

any help is much appreciated!!!
Old 08-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2typethis View Post
Is this normal for my rear leaf pack to be sagged negative like this? I have had the rear "harsh ride" TSB for about 400 miles so far... only towed a small trailer a few times...

any help is much appreciated!!!
Definitely should not be resting on the overload leaf like that.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much what my 4 leaf pack looked like after hauling my toolbox around for about 5 months .

The TSB or 4 leaf pack sucks
Old 08-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #4
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Definitely should not be resting on the overload leaf like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Pretty much what my 4 leaf pack looked like after hauling my toolbox around for about 5 months .

The TSB or 4 leaf pack sucks

Thanks! might just live with it until i LT my truck next tax season.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #5
stocksport will become famous soon enoughstocksport will become famous soon enough

stocksport's Tacoma Gallery
I know this thread is old, but mine look just like that. I had the TSB done 3 weeks ago and all I have done is tow a 3,000 lbs boat/trailer 150 miles. Did you do go to the dealer and have any luck or just get some aftermarket leafs?
Old 06-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksport View Post
I know this thread is old, but mine look just like that. I had the TSB done 3 weeks ago and all I have done is tow a 3,000 lbs boat/trailer 150 miles. Did you do go to the dealer and have any luck or just get some aftermarket leafs?
I just said the hell with it. I'll live with it for now. Eventually it is going to be upgraded to aftermarket better packs. The dealership will only replace them with exactly the same parts.