Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

getting tsb rear done ?? about lift

Old 08-10-2011, 02:38 PM   #21
TacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacoDawgs's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I got home today and measured my truck AFTER the TSB was done. Strangely though, I am not getting as much lift as everyone else.
Before After
RR 36.5 37
RL 36.5 36.5

Somehow my left side didn't raise at all. And I definitely have the 4 leaf pack vs. the 3 leaf I had before. Seems odd but oh well.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #22
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgs View Post
Ok so I got home today and measured my truck AFTER the TSB was done. Strangely though, I am not getting as much lift as everyone else.
Before After
RR 36.5 37
RL 36.5 36.5

Somehow my left side didn't raise at all. And I definitely have the 4 leaf pack vs. the 3 leaf I had before. Seems odd but oh well.
I'd say your first measurement may have been on uneven ground .
Old 08-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #23
upnadam is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
upnadam's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to measure mine at the hangar tomorrow. Looks like the front is high. I know the truck isnt level here but just looking at it does. I didn't have the dough to put the 51's on the rear so this is TSB with 51's up front.
Attached Thumbnails
getting tsb rear done ?? about lift-photo.jpg  
Old 08-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #24
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnadam View Post
I'm going to measure mine at the hangar tomorrow. Looks like the front is high. I know the truck isnt level here but just looking at it does. I didn't have the dough to put the 51's on the rear so this is TSB with 51's up front.
What are teh billies set at ?

Looks good brah brah
Old 08-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #25
upnadam is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
upnadam's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, 1.75 setting. Funny how you can feel that little amount of actual lift I got just stepping into the truck.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:30 PM   #26
TacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnadam View Post

Looks good to me. Seems like the parking lot may be sloped giving the illusion the front is higher. That's the look I want when I eventually save up enough for the billies.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'd say your first measurement may have been on uneven ground .

You are probably right.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #28
Bolt79 is on a distinguished road

Bolt79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgs View Post
Before After
RR 36.5 37
RL 36.5 36.5

I didn't get as much lift as I was anticipating either. Here are my before and after measurements:

Before:
Left rear - 35.5
Right rear - 36.5

After:
Left rear - 36.5
Right rear - 37.5

Looks like I picked up about an inch overall.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #29

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The TSB springs will settle to 3/4" over the US stock 3 leaf pack
Old 08-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #30
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The TSB springs will settle to 3/4" over the US stock 3 leaf pack
And keep settling until you're sitting squarely on the overload leaf...
Old 08-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #31

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
And keep settling until you're sitting squarely on the overload leaf...
True