Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

AAA members get free VIN etching today til 3

Old 08-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
AAA members get free VIN etching today til 3

If you are a AAA miember, most AAA locations are doing the VIN window etching today for FREE . It usually cost about $300 to get done. ive gotten mine done today and it only took 15-20 mins (thats because i was their pretty early). Just thought I'd post this up because you cant go wrong getting this for free.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Nice. Too bad I'm freaken working all day!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
damn that sux..try to take off a bit earlier for your lunch break maybe?
Old 08-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Fixed.

Well that too. Haha.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah! I have had mine etched for years now...can't go wrong for sure!
Old 08-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #7
Banned
6.1 miles away and I have an hour lunch. Hmmm. I need to eat though.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
6.1 miles away and I have an hour lunch. Hmmm. I need to eat though.
Eat while driving. it's completely safe.

Or just eat while you wait to have it done.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Eat while driving. it's completely safe.

Or just eat while you wait to have it done.
Maybe. I'll have to check what is around to eat.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Also as an FYI to everyone else, idk about your insurance companies, but all of mine in the past have discounted mine due to having the VIN #s etched in every window.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #11
Banned
I just thought of something. I have tint. Will that affect the process?
Old 08-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't see why it would. I have tint...
Old 08-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #13
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tint won't affect it at all. They do it on the outside of the window.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #14
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
^^^this^^^

Fink
Old 08-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #15
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Don't see why it would. I have tint...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
Oh ok. I was thinking they did it on the inside.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #16
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
This is definitely worthwhile. My Tacoma has it from the factory and I did get a break on my insurance because of it.

Fink
Old 08-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
whats the point of this?? just curious..

Old 08-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #18
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Is this only Southern California AAA?
Old 08-10-2011, 01:17 PM   #19
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
and whys this in second gen?
Old 08-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
whats the point of this?? just curious..

Thieves can't steal your glass and sell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
and whys this in second gen?
The real question is why are you in the 2nd gen section?