Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just installed new used Weathertech mats

Old 08-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
hogfan1978 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Captain, Civil Engineer Squadron
hogfan1978's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed new used Weathertech mats

Just got a full set of Weathertech digital fit mats off ebay. Paid 40 shipped for the front and back, which made me kinda leary because they were so cheap. Turned out looking like new. I was tired of "boot-dirt" getting in the carpet.

Actually, I wish I had rubber floors. Just my humble opinion, but carpet in a truck is useless.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Freestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really nice

Freestyler's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah my "carpets" are kinda permanently stained with mud n stuff
Old 08-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan1978 View Post
Just got a full set of Weathertech digital fit mats off ebay. Paid 40 shipped for the front and back, which made me kinda leary because they were so cheap. Turned out looking like new. I was tired of "boot-dirt" getting in the carpet.

Actually, I wish I had rubber floors. Just my humble opinion, but carpet in a truck is useless.
good deal! i bought some used husky liners for the front of my truck for 35 shipped off ebay the other day and they are flawless. I'm with you on the carpet. my previous two trucks had vinyl floors. niceeeeeee.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
BigRed4x4 is on a distinguished road
BigRed4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Good Price

I just bought a set for mine but bought new. Went to the beach this past weekend. Cleanup was a snap. Took 'em out, hosed 'em off, put them back. No more cleaning carpet for hours and not getting all the sand out.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Great deal!!

I'm with you. I wish our trucks had an option for rubber floors like the FJ. My sister has a FJ and she just pours water on her floors to clean them when they get dirty haha
Old 08-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
candypaintdrip1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
candypaintdrip1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wow 40 bucks? Hell of a deal! I beileve my were 170 total, I did however get the digital fit even for the back floor
Old 08-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
hogfan1978 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Captain, Civil Engineer Squadron
hogfan1978's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I think I'll like 'em.

Candy, I got the back mat and the two front ones. I think the reason that I got these so cheap was because the ebayer I bought them from didn't have "weathertech" in the title of the auction, it was in the description. They only came up when you searched title and description...