View Poll Results: Black Rugged Trails Baja or TRD BeadLock Wheels Blk
TRD Blk Beadlock 11 50.00%
Black Rugged Trails Baja 11 50.00%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
KingMac will become famous soon enoughKingMac will become famous soon enough

KingMac's Tacoma Gallery
POLL New Black Baja Wheels or TRD Black Beadlocks

Which would you recommend for a 2010 Black OffRoad?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Neither but that's just me.

Flip a coin.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aftermarket
Old 08-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Out of the two choices... Baja
Old 08-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i like both, but like the Bajas a lil more
Old 08-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #7
KingMac will become famous soon enoughKingMac will become famous soon enough

KingMac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
the trd's are fake beadlocks fyi, purely cosmetic
Breaking News.......

Simulated Beadlocks, Japs Bomb Pearl Harbor, Earth is round
Old 08-13-2011, 06:25 AM   #8
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy the Baja's......in fact.....I have a set in absolute mint condition with less than 14000 miles on them that I'll sell you
Old 08-13-2011, 07:07 AM   #9
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMac View Post
Breaking News.......

Old 08-13-2011, 07:21 AM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMac View Post
Breaking News.......

There are some who didn't know

Lies! Racist!

You Democrat, the Earth is not round!!!

Old 08-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #11
colder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant future
colder's Tacoma Gallery
Prefer the Bajas personally... kind of want to get a set myself
Old 09-11-2011, 05:30 AM   #12
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandigirolamo View Post
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aftermarket

X100000

When I took that jump into new wheels I could not see spending the cash for a stock wheel, even if they are a different edition. I was very pleased with my choice and have never looked back.

Good luck on your quest
Old 09-27-2011, 12:10 AM   #13
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
TRD black beadlocks. I'm getting some