Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2005 tacoma 4x4 access cab sport

Old 08-12-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
2005 tacoma 4x4 access cab sport

6 sp manual, speedway blue,38,000 miles, and can tell its been used, lightly. I talked the dealer into $19,500 out the door. Does it sound like a good price? I need advice, since I may be going to get it tonight.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
First model of the 2nd gen being a 2005 but with low miles. I think its a pretty good deal.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
they orinignally wanted $21,000 for it
Old 08-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
they orinignally wanted $21,000 for it
Its a good looking truck! I think its a good buy. Have you done all the kelly blue book stuff and looked at other places prices on the same kind of truck?
Old 08-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #5

Firefighter:
Kbb said the truck is worth around 22 and some change. I cant justify that on a truck thats going to be 7 years old.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Kbb said the truck is worth around 22 and some change. I cant justify that on a truck thats going to be 7 years old.
Yeah I agree. But if the mileage is ligit and the trucks been kept up, I think you should be good. Also think about how much money your going to put into it with mods and other things!!
Old 08-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Called the dealer back, he said $19,400 OTD and its mine, but there not going to fix the tailgate(it dosent open?)
Old 08-12-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Called the dealer back, he said $19,400 OTD and its mine, but there not going to fix the tailgate(it dosent open?)
Its probably the cable on the inside, thats the main thing I can think of.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #9

Firefighter:
I told them its not a problem, i can figure it out. I need to talk it over with my parents and maybe go get it tomorrow
Old 08-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
I told them its not a problem, i can figure it out. I need to talk it over with my parents and maybe go get it tomorrow
Yeah the tailgate is pretty easy to open up and look at. Thats gonna be sick if you get this truck! What mods do you plan on doing to it?
Old 08-12-2011, 02:26 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Nothing but a professional detail just yet. Its got a few mods to it, but I think first and formost would be EYELIDS and hid's..haha
Old 08-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Nothing but a professional detail just yet. Its got a few mods to it, but I think first and formost would be EYELIDS and hid's..haha
Well from the picture I see step bars, window vent visors and a the OEM bug guard up front. If your gonna do HID's you should do a retro!!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #13

Firefighter:
Didnt get a chance to do it tonight, I found all the OEM parts to pretty much rebuild the tailgate, so I'll call them tomorrow and try for it. Ill talk it over with the rents in the morning and see what they say. Those vent visors will DEF be comming off, and I'll get the in channel ones.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Didnt get a chance to do it tonight, I found all the OEM parts to pretty much rebuild the tailgate, so I'll call them tomorrow and try for it. Ill talk it over with the rents in the morning and see what they say. Those vent visors will DEF be comming off, and I'll get the in channel ones.
Sounds like a plan to me!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Yea, hope all goes well tomorrow.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Yea, hope all goes well tomorrow.
Let us know what happens.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:30 AM   #17
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
For comparison, I bought my truck for 19,000 out the door. That was in December of 2009. The miles were the same. Mine's an off road, the one you are looking at is a sport.

I think it's a little high. You are paying the same price I paid almost two years ago and the truck is a year older than mine.

But mines not speedway blue......
Old 08-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #18

Firefighter:
I just put a deposit on it, hopefully in about 3-4 hours ill be a proud new second gen owner. I called them this
Morning and they fixed the tailgate also.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:17 AM   #19
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just put a deposit on it, hopefully in about 3-4 hours ill be a proud new second gen owner. I called them this
Morning and they fixed the tailgate also.
Awesome! I'm hoping it works out well for ya!
Old 08-13-2011, 11:25 AM   #20

Firefighter:
Bank check is made out, Going in about 5 minutes to finalize everything.